Benefits of Membership
- Network with business and educational leaders throughout the world
- Exchange educational ideas and strategies with other professionals
- Develop global partnerships for projects, activities, and exchanges
- Assess new developments in the fields of intercultural, cross-cultural, and multicultural education
- Attend the annual SIEC-ISBE International Conference hosted by National Chapters
- Receive SIEC-ISBE newsletters
- Receive SIEC-ISBE's journal: International Journal for Business Education
- Submit articles to SIEC-ISBE Publications
- Receive the benefits of the national chapter, if one is available in your country
Membership Options if no National Chapter Exists
If your country has a national chapter, please contact your national president at the links provided below or visit the chapter's website.
If your location does not have a country chapter (listed below) and you would like to become a member of the international chapter, please click the membership registration button below.
Individual Registration for International Members is $25.00 (USD) plus a $2.50 (USD) processing fee per year. Please contact Dr. Tamra Connor to request a PayPal Invoice. Membership term is June 1 - May 31.
Collective Membership for Schools and Organizations
A collective membership is an institutional membership for schools and organizations to offer membership benefits to its employees. One collective membership provides membership benefits for up to 10 people.
For more information on how your organization can become a collective member, please contact our General Secretary, Dr. Tamra Connor.
Collective Registration for International Members is $55.00 (USD) plus a $5.00 (USD) processing fee per year for up to 10 persons. Please contact Dr. Tamra Connor to request a PayPal Invoice.